Welcome to the new 2019 Straight, No Chaser: our seventh year! We hope you’ve enjoyed our over two thousand blogs and vlogs, and thank you to the millions of you that have read our posts. In fact, many of you have shared the ways we have directly impacted (and saved) your lives.
For 2019, we are switching formats. You will notice the following differences:
- As a rule we will always post once a week on Monday.
- The weekly blog will generally serve as a guide that include links to multiple blogs around a central topic. We will align these topics with national health observances.
- We will occasionally offer additional blogs during the week based on occurrences in the news.
- You will see occasional special guest blogs featuring content experts across medicine, mental health and public health.
- All of our blogs will focus on action items you can time to directly improve your life.
We welcome your blog suggestions, questions, feedback and input (if you’d like to become a contributor)! You still have access to any topic of your choosing by just typing a word in the search engine, located in the upper right part of your screen.
We greatly appreciate your support. We think you’ll find the 2019 Straight, No Chaser to be the most impactful version yet. Happy New Year!
Ask your Sterling Medical Advice expert consultant any questions you may have on this topic. Also, take the #72HoursChallenge, and join the community. Additionally, as a thank you, we’re offering you a complimentary 30-day membership at www.72hourslife.com. Just use the code #NoChaser, and yes, it’s ok if you share!
Order your copy of Dr. Sterling’s books There are 72 Hours in a Day: Using Efficiency to Better Enjoy Every Part of Your Life and The 72 Hours in a Day Workbook: The Journey to The 72 Hours Life in 72 Days at Amazon or at www.jeffreysterlingbooks.com. Another free benefit to our readers is introductory pricing with multiple orders and bundles!
Thanks for liking and following Straight, No Chaser! This public service provides a sample of http://www.SterlingMedicalAdvice.com (SMA) and 844-SMA-TALK. Likewise, please share our page with your friends on WordPress! Also like us on Facebook @ ! Follow us on Twitter at @asksterlingmd.
Copyright © 2013-2019 · Sterling Initiatives, LLC · Powered by WordPress