The teams at Straight, No Chaser, Sterling Medical Advice.com and 72 Hours Life are thrilled to offer you our newest book – There are 72 Hours in a Day: Using Efficiency to Better Enjoy Every Part of Your Life. The book defines a lifestyle of productivity that clears your clutter and allows you get to your meaningful pursuits, whatever they may be. There are 72 Hours in a Day is the statement of purpose for Living the 72 Hours Life. Rest assured, health considerations play a significant part of the book and in promoting productivity. Remember, the goal is living your best life, but the means is greater productivity and efficiency.
Here’s an excerpted book review from Kirkus, the industry leader for 80 years:
In this how-to book, an emergency physician provides strong rationales and helpful instructions for maximizing efficiency in many aspects of day-to-day life. Sterling (Behind the Curtain, 2015) is both an accomplished health care consultant with extensive experience in emergency medicine and a business owner. This varied experience forms a solid foundation from which he shares insights on how to “discover ever-increasing levels of efficiency.” His tone is logical, straightforward, and encouraging, allowing room for readers who may have different definitions of personal success. His book contains specific strategies that are, on the whole, easy to understand. They address how to make work, organizations, health, recreation, finances, and relationships more efficient, with an emphasis on “working smarter, not harder.” …An often clear and credible read that looks at how to clear space for one’s priorities.
We’re offering There are 72 Hours in a Day for the crazy low early bird price of $5.50! Order now at Amazon.com or at 72 Hours Life.com.
Here’s some of our other offerings related to The 72 Hours Life:
- On May 1st, we will release another book – The 72 Hours in a Day Workbook: The Journey to The 72 Hours Life in 72 Days. The workbook will facilitate your assessing your current level of performance and provide you with tips, activities and other tools to help you implement the strategies espoused in the main text.
- The 72 Hour book series will continue with other topics of interest.
We have created an amazing experience for you at www.72HoursLife.com and want to invite you to experience it. The web community is set up to offer you a completely interactive, if not “gamified” experience in becoming more productive. The website offers the following with an eye toward productivity, success and community:
- The website takes your through 72 days of reflections and activities, and it offers you tips and resources to allow you to practice and build upon your skills.
- Join thousands of other like-minded participants, or create your own group, in the pursuit of thinking through and discovering solutions to your productivity challenges.
- Enjoy the Open Houses being held by our star-studded group of efficiency experts and contributors.
- Learn from the unique perspectives of a broad variety of individuals sharing their approaches to productivity across work, finances, relationships, health/fitness and other aspects of life.
- Enjoy individual consultations on your goals through the website.
- Sign up for strategy sessions on your specific projects.
Symposia and Workshops:
- Personal productivity training workshops will be offered at multiple locations throughout the world.
- Corporate training and consultations will be offered for executives and employees.
The 72 Hours Life isn’t about just working harder. It’s about becoming more efficient as a means toward uncluttering your life. Once you’ve accomplished that, you will be more successful in reaching your professional goals and having more time to enjoy the more pleasurable aspect of your life. Join the community. You’ll get everything you put into back out several-fold. Our goal is the same as it’s always been – to help you live a better, healthier, more fulfilled life.
Take the #72HoursChallenge, and join the community. As a thank you for being a valued subscriber to Straight, No Chaser, we’d like to offer you a complimentary 30-day membership at www.72hourslife.com. Just use the code #NoChaser, and yes, it’s ok if you share!
Thanks for liking and following Straight, No Chaser! This public service provides a sample of what http://www.SterlingMedicalAdvice.com (SMA) and 844-SMA-TALK offers. Please share our page with your friends on WordPress, like us on Facebook @ and follow us on Twitter at @asksterlingmd.
Copyright © 2017 · Sterling Initiatives, LLC · Powered by WordPress